Current Research Interests
- Data science and digital health.
- Secure and resilient state estimation in fractional-order dynamical systems.
- Identification and closed-loop control in fractional-order dynamical systems.
- Dynamics and control of the human brain using the techniques of dynamical systems and control theory to better understand treatments of neural disorders in human beings.
- Using fractional-order dynamical systems and fractional-order modeling to design novel gradient-free Hessian-free iterative optimization algorithms.
- Using tools in control and dynamical systems to analyze and design optimization algorithms.
Previous Research Interests
- Gradient-free tracking of noisy environmental level curves with multi-agent systems (particles and unicycles).
- Metaheuristic-based optimization techniques.
- Pattern Recognition and Image Processing.